Monday, January 3, 2011

25th Blog = SUCCESS!

I have been in technology for a while now.  I was a Network Administrator, and Web Developer for 5 years and have always been fascinated by technology.  The internet being one of the greatest parts of that technology. 

Blogging has become a part of that wonderful technology.  I have made multiple attempts at blogging in the past and have never made it past a few blog posts.  I guess I was looking for a little more instant success but that just isn’t the case for most bloggers.  It takes time and dedication, plus a little bit of talent to write content people want to read.  Not only do you have to have all these great elements, but your content needs to be found or it doesn’t matter how good your content is if no one knows it is there.

Well in light of this being my 25th blog posted on this site I thought I would celebrate it by posting my new signature!  I was adding my signature to each post which was causing all kinds of issues and for one I just didn’t like how it looked before.  After a day working on it I came up with a very simple little signature and thought it looks good. 

Another goal with this blog and my web presence was to OWN my name!  I have bought my name as a domain and built a website on top of that.  also I Google searched my name and I only was 2 of the top 10 results, and that was because Twitter and Facebook.  Now I own 8 of the top 10 and well on my way to owning the top three pages!  That is my new goal for my Google search.  See for you self by following this link: Let me Google it for you!

Thanks for your support and for driving me to continue to blog and stick with it!  Not only am I starting to get addicted to it, but I also love reading and commenting on others post.  I just love dancing in the Rain



Jimmy Gilley

Cell: 269-362-4841
Office: 269-683-5355

Follow Me

                      

No comments:

Post a Comment