Friday, December 31, 2010

Good bye 2010, Nice seeing you!

As the end of the year draws closer it makes me reflect back on the year in review.  This year has brought about a career change for the better.  I have spent the last 5 years in IT as a network administrator and web developer. 

I have enjoyed my career as a IT professional but it was time for change.  The company I was working for was slowly dying as it grew closer to becoming the dreaded out sourced!

Real Estate is one of those things that can never be out sourced!  Homes will always be in America and represent the American dream.  Of course a few here and there will come and go but this country is still the greatest nation in the world and people want to be here!

So here is a toast to all of the real estate agents, brokers, and all the other of millions of people who make home ownership possible in this great nation!  Happy New Year and I can’t wait to see what 2011 will bring us.

Jimmy Gilley
Cressy & Everett Real Estate
Niles, MI 49120
Mobile – 269-362-4841 (Primary)
JimmyGilley.com
jimmy.gilley@comcast.net

             

No comments:

Post a Comment